Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2011 Saga Legends Figures

<< < (2/14) > >>

Scockery:
Death Star Trooper? Really? That's nice...except the figure kinda sucks.

Space Trooooper...will be hard to find.

Stormtrooper will probably be VOTC, meaning it'll look good but lack ball hips the worse looking Vintage figure has.

Super Battle Droid is odd, for a buck more you get retro card and a tiny pistol (also no stand/card and "secret weapons"...but). It would be hysterical if it was the Arena series version with ankle articulation.

Destroyer Droid...same old version...never got one...don't care, I never liked Destroyer Droids much.

Beau B. Fett, stock photo, they all are, no idea what they'll use.

SHould've kicked Windu out of the case, and had Snowtrooper in there.

Though, if nobody noticed, that is a CLONE TROOPERLESS Legends case. And that's surprising.

Darth_Anton:
Nice to see the Space trooper make a comeback. I'm liking the OT army builders too, but thankfully I've got all I need/want. Only figures I'd really like to see make a comeback are the recent At-St driver from the Target set and the Shadow Bikerscout from the Comic-con set.

Nicklab:
It really is laughable to see how much character overlap there has been between the Vintage Collection and Saga Legends.  It really begs the question about whether or not the sales of those particular characters are SO strong that they need to be offered in multiple lines.

There are a couple of interesting offerings in this new wave.  The Death Star Trooper and Space Trooper immediately come to mind.  But everything else really leaves you scratching your head.  Especially since 9 out of 12 of these characters have been or will be offered in The Vintage Collection.

Diddly:
The only EU wave figure I ever saw was the Bespin Guard, so I'm hoping to at least find a single Spacetrooper.

And I gotta agree with the baffling logic of putting Windu, SBD, Yoda, etc. into Legends when there are much, much better (or in the case of the SBD the EXACT SAME) versions of the same figures in the Vintage line.

darth broem 2:
"I have a bad feeling about this."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version