Author Topic: 2011 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive LOST Raiders of the Lost Ark Wave!  (Read 71004 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH.  Just let me check-out already!!!!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
This is intolerable.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Absolutely frustrating, most of the time, it's that the site won't serve the damn images. How about spending a few $$$ and putting your site on a high-availability service like Akamai? At least the images so someone isn't stuck waiting for a lousy 4kB "continue" button to load!!!!  >:( >:(
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Took me forever to actually get to log in, now it's taking forever to load the checkout. Come onnnnnnnnnnn
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
At least the images so someone isn't stuck waiting for a lousy 4kB "continue" button to load!!!!  >:( >:(

I think I only got through as fast as I did because I was kind of guessing where those buttons were.  When the cursor changed I checked the link text at the bottom of the window.  If it looked right I just clicked and thankfully I guess correctly each time.  I can't even get the homepage to load right now. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Yeah - when I got through for my DS set, that's exactly what I did.

Unfortunately for me now, I can't get beyond the cart page, it just keeps timing out.

I've also been on hold for their customer service since 12:15 (and it's 12:50 now).  >:(
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
I cant even log in.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I've been stuck at the checkout part for 30 minutes now. I've entered my card info too many times to count by this point, and it just keeps timing out and taking me back to the card info page. Knowing HTS I'll probably end up being charged for like 10 sets.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Yup, not letting me log in to even check out at this point.  I have 2 in my cart and nowhere to go.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
I have had two in my cart for over an hour now...  >:(  >:(  >:(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
I've been stuck at the checkout part for 30 minutes now. I've entered my card info too many times to count by this point, and it just keeps timing out and taking me back to the card info page. Knowing HTS I'll probably end up being charged for like 10 sets.

Knowing HTS, you will probably not be charged for anything and you won't get anything.  Why they cannot make enough product to fulfill demand is beyond me.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I got through! :)

Might order a second set later once the traffic dies down AND if there are any left.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile

Knowing HTS, you will probably not be charged for anything and you won't get anything.  Why they cannot make enough product to fulfill demand is beyond me.

I don't think the problem was with demand (at least for everything that isn't the Revenge Death Star) it's with the website's crappy servers. They KNOW how OCD we collectors are. They should have seen the endless F5s coming.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Hell, it's the day CC stuff goes up, you'd think they'd be well prepared just because of that.   ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
I've maybe made it to step 2!