Author Topic: 2011 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive LOST Raiders of the Lost Ark Wave!  (Read 71051 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
I ordered a second Indy set.  In anyone wants one for the non-discounted price, my first set is available.   :P

Assuming both actually get shipped.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
HTS is The Suck.

I've managed to log in but can't get past step 2 of checkout.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
HTS is The Suck.

I've managed to log in but can't get past step 2 of checkout.

welcome to the club.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
This has been going on for an hour.  I just haven't been posting about it.  ;D

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
I'm at the same point as you are Nick, but it took me a long time to just get to that point.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
AH!  Step 3.  This should only be what, another half hour?  ::)

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
I  have a meeting at 1pm, so I guess I have to give up for now.

I can't believe I have been refreshing for over 2 hours now... I don't know who I am more mad at - HTS for the crappy website or me for wasting my whole lunch on this...  ridiculous.   ::) >:(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
I just made step 3 too.

Nick, are half the images coming up red x's for you when a page finally loads?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
A number of items kept being deleted from my billing / shipping info.  Finally got it through, and finally checked out.  I think the news that the Death Star sold out may have spread enough that the traffic on the site diminished enough that I was able to get my order through.

I  have a meeting at 1pm, so I guess I have to give up for now.

I can't believe I have been refreshing for over 2 hours now... I don't know who I am more mad at - HTS for the crappy website or me for wasting my whole lunch on this...  ridiculous.   ::) >:(

As infuriating as it's been, I think Gentle Giant used to be worse when they were offering their exclusive mini-busts on their own site.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:03 PM by Nicklab »

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
I just got mine through as well...  I kept losing card info and stuff, and re-ordering it.

An ordeal for sure.

OK well let me rephrase that...  It timed out again in the order processing phase, i had to refresh, and do it again, so I possibly got two orders placed for all I know.  No order confirmation email yet, either way.  ::)

Hasbro Toy Shop really needs to get its **** together for stuff like this.  It really makes the loss of Star Wars Shop sting more since they'd have been a 2nd outlet offering it probably.

The Death Star set, it was a given it wasn't going to last.  Like was pointed out in the forums here, it wasn't even supposed to make it past the show and we've known that since February.  But the Indy set was another story.  The shop just couldn't handle this kind of demand.  They really need to fix their store so it can take in the volume after a show like this.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:09 PM by Jesse James »

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
I was having the same problem as Jesse was, and I had to go to a meeting from 1pm to 2pm - while I was in the meeting, I kept trying on my BlackBerry to submit the order.

Thankfully, the order eventually went through so now I have two of these ordered.

I am not officially done with the Hasbro Toy Shop SDCC exclusives I wanted.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Oh man, tryiung to use a phone to do it?  I'd have been flailing around that meeting like a nutcase.  I hated my BB too, but doing anything like that on a phone would just drive me batty.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Oh man, tryiung to use a phone to do it?  I'd have been flailing around that meeting like a nutcase.  I hated my BB too, but doing anything like that on a phone would just drive me batty.

Because the Credit Card info kept getting lost, I kept having to pull my Amex out of my wallet. Not an everyday thing to see a work colleague pulling out their credit card!  ;D

One of my co-workers that's known me for 10 years now, saw me, looked at me and mouthed "what the f**k are you doing?"... hehe!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
not = now?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Yeah I got an iPhone, and it'd be easier to do something like a pre-order on it, but I'd still not want to do it.  I was thinking things may pop up yesterday early and I was on the road all day pretty much and nowhere near an office, so I just figured I'd lose out if anything showed early and sold out.