Author Topic: SDCC "Revenge of the Jedi" Death Star Mega-Box Set  (Read 62264 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC "Revenge of the Jedi" Death Star Mega-Box Set
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2011, 01:02 PM »
Indy's aren't going through for me...  Death Star's supposed to be more limited, so it's probably done and nothing more.  Indy they didn't really specifically say that one would be as hard to get.

I am sincerely hoping that to be the case...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2011, 01:03 PM »
Indy's aren't going through for me...  Death Star's supposed to be more limited, so it's probably done and nothing more.  Indy they didn't really specifically say that one would be as hard to get.

Seems like all the Exclusives are in the same boat.  I'm almost happy I didn't get a DS set - don't really feel like giving Hasbro a red cent right now after this experience.  Two PCs running with the item in my cart on both computers, and after an hour of refreshing I walk away with nothing.  Screw you Hasbro.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2011, 01:03 PM »
I have a Pink Zarana and an Indy set in my cart.  Up for grabs if I can actually get it to go through...
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2011, 01:04 PM »
Two PCs running with the item in my cart on both computers, and after an hour of refreshing I walk away with nothing.  Screw you Hasbro.

Ditto... still trying for Indy but wanting the set less and less with each passing minute.   >:(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2011, 01:06 PM »
Just giving me an "Internet explorer cannot open this page blah blah blah" every time I try logging in.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2011, 01:16 PM »
After sitting on the Payment Information screen for at least 25 minutes, it finally kicked me to the "This page cannot be opened" message.  All I wanted was the Indy set, and I couldn't even get that.  At this point, I don't even care anymore.  Thanks a lot, Hasbro!  >:(

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2011, 01:18 PM »
Doc, the Indy set is still up... I finally got through just now and was able to order one.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2011, 01:18 PM »
Dang, they went up literally 5 minutes after I went to lunch. All I really wanted was the DS set, and that's gone already.

I did get the Indy set into my cart, but after thinking about I'm not sure if I even want to pull the trigger.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2011, 01:21 PM »
Dang, they went up literally 5 minutes after I went to lunch. All I really wanted was the DS set, and that's gone already.

I did get the Indy set into my cart, but after thinking about I'm not sure if I even want to pull the trigger.

A lot of us have had it in the cart forever, so don't take that as a sign that you would get one anyway.  Sorry guys, I was hoping to nab this and a Zarana for the group, but I'm ready to give up Hasbro and go cool off for a while.  Good luck.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2011, 01:26 PM »
I've been going on every 5 mins or so to try and at least get a measly Zarana, but I can't even get on their site anymore.

Thanks Hasbro!   >:(
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2011, 01:27 PM »

A lot of us have had it in the cart forever, so don't take that as a sign that you would get one anyway.  Sorry guys, Good luck.

Yep, I found this out the hard way. Once I hit Proceed to Checkout it was all downhill from there. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

Meh, I'm over it now. Not worth the aggravation.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2011, 01:29 PM »
This experience has made me realize I don't need any Revenge carded stuff.  I'll stick to the ROTJ basics and Hasbro can go back to blaming me and other collectors for not spending enough money to support their business. 

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2011, 01:37 PM »
Apparently I was able to get a set of Indy figs and a Zaranna as I just got a confirmation email.  Wouldn't know it as all I was getting was error messages and ****.

The order was placed about 20 minutes ago according to the email, so with my luck all the refreshing I did since then will be an another order.  Fantastic.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46 PM »
Apparently I was able to get a set of Indy figs and a Zaranna as I just got a confirmation email.  Wouldn't know it as all I was getting was error messages and ****.

The order was placed about 20 minutes ago according to the email, so with my luck all the refreshing I did since then will be an another order.  Fantastic.

I wouldn't really complain about a double order given the number of people that can't get a single order through.  Easy enough to offer up to others if you have extra or simply refuse the second package.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:47 PM by JediJman »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2011, 02:45 PM »
I don't remember, was it determined if the black Rebel Commando would be out at retail in either the Return or Revenge packaging?
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird