Community > Other Toy Lines

Lord of the Rings: Armies of Middle Earth

(1/15) > >>

Scott:
I saw the Battering Ram set with Uruk Hai and the Catapult with more Uruks last night at Target.

I told myself time and time again that I cannot and will not like these because I don't have room

But holding them in my hands and inspecting them made me drool over the detail that Play Along has put into these little guys

Anyone seen the Helm's Deep Playset...OMG what a masterpiece that is

True too for the Balrog/Gandalf scene which may break me and make me get some of these

I may also just complete a set of the Fellowship and call it good.  Try and finish out the Toy Biz line with some key pieces and be done with it all

jadesfire:
I said that same thing, Scott.  I have NO room for another line but I have a feeling when I see the Balrog I'll be moving the school pictures off the coffee table  ;).

Do you remember what the price is on the ones you found?
Have you spotted Eowyn (ROTK) yet?

Scott:
There was no marker on the shelf and I didn't go to a scanner.

www.KBtoys.com has most of the sets in stock right now

BigDumbWookiee:
Im having a hard time fighting the urge to buy these. The thing right now keeping me from getting them is the exclusive stuff (SDCC figure pack, Action Figure Express set, a figure from KBToys, and an upcoming TRU set). I dunno though, I may have to bite the bullet and get them...... If I do, it's bye bye Ninja Turtles :)

Scott:
Ooh boy, I was tested today big time, the local Target had all of the three and deluxe packs today.  I didn't even look at them, couldn't do it because I know I would end up getting them :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version