Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Playskool Jedi Force

<< < (3/5) > >>

Dan:
Hmmmm, at first I was bummed by the news of this line, but maybe they will make a regular TIE fighter that we can use with our GH figures- the landspeeder looks promising.

Matt_Fury:
Received an e-mail from Entertainment Earth this morning and wave 1 is in stock!

Symposium:
These are far better than the GH line but still fall well short of anything I'd call good. I'm just glad they don't look like they're having a crap.

Spirit of MAC:
For anyone still interested in this line, I spotted the new Vader's TIE a couple weeks ago at Target - I think it's new, anyway.  I didn't notice any new figure 2-packs though, and can't even recall what's still on tap for this line at this point, if anything.  Anyone else remember?  I've been grabbing the OT pieces from this line, much like its GH predecessor.  Makes for good play fodder for the nephews when they come over.  Does anyone recall if this TIE is the same as the prior one in the GH line?  I should probably figure that out before I mistakenly nab a duplicate ship here.

JesseVader08:
I'm really late to chime in here, but Vader's TIE is different from the GH release. If I remember correctly from Hasbro's images, they redesigned the body so that it can spin in your hand.  Otherwise, I believe it is basically the same size and a similar sculpt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version