Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Playskool Jedi Force

<< < (2/5) > >>

Keonobi:
OK, I guess my opinion is mellowing on these, a bit.  I really liked the GH line, but if some of the ships are going to be reused GH molds (I didn't really believe it until I compared the yellow Jedi fighter shown at TF to the existing GH one) or atleast vaguely compatible, I see a few I'll be picking up (is it too much to hope that they'll "reuse" to AT-ST mold as part of Jedi Force?  Yes, but I can hope...).  I'm still not excited about the figures, but I'm a bit outside Hasbro's target demo, so maybe my boys will like them...

I guess its positive that Hasbro is still looking for ways to renew interest in SW toys, right?

JesseVader08:
Thanks for all the great info Jeff.

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2011, 10:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on February 17, 2011, 12:10 AM ---Jeff did they allow you to hold the figures? 
--- End quote ---

Most definitely no, in fact they have security all over the place to keep you from touching things.

--- End quote ---

Now there's an image.  SW Fanboy taken down by security.  Oh, a video like that would go viral instantly.

Matt_Fury:
I think Colin will have a complete collection of these.

It might keep him out of my office/collection room when he becomes mobile.   :D

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on February 18, 2011, 05:02 PM ---Thanks for all the great info Jeff.

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2011, 10:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on February 17, 2011, 12:10 AM ---Jeff did they allow you to hold the figures? 
--- End quote ---

Most definitely no, in fact they have security all over the place to keep you from touching things.

--- End quote ---

Now there's an image.  SW Fanboy taken down by security.  Oh, a video like that would go viral instantly.

--- End quote ---

I think there's a picture of practically just a security dude in our coverage somewhere...  earpiece and everything.  It's like protecting the president since the pilferring of a prototype happened a while back I guess.

Phrubruh:
Why is Han wearing a hair dryer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version