Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2011 Disney Star Tours Box Sets

<< < (14/14)

Jesse James:
Paul hooked me up with the Star Tours boxed set that has all the droids in it, and wow is it nifty.

The Utai is a nice variation, as is the WA7 droid.  The 3PO is the throw-away but he's not a bad figure, and he's clean, so that's kind of nice.  And the two new droids rock.  Lots of articulation, lots of details, lots of paint aps (more than most get these days), and I LOVE the hover stands the two figures come with (and desperately need).

OUt of the set though, my favorite figure is the landing droid...  Plain?  Maybe, but that's what I like about it I think.  I like its "OT" look.  It's a strictly simplistic design, and reminds me of some of the old ST droids like the welding looking one, or the one that looks like a bunch of plumbing pipes.  The design obviously can get re-use too as the window droid from AOTC too, but really for what it is, I love it. 

A great set, and nice droid filler for the shelf!  now to get that big assed Starspeeder for them to chill out around.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 13, 2011, 06:15 PM ---now to get that big assed Starspeeder for them to chill out around.

--- End quote ---

Anyone think we will see it at NYCC?  I hope so.  Feels like we have been waiting forever for a glimpse of that thing

Jesse James:
As was noted in the speeder's thread, it's a Disney thing.  Kind of bummed we've not heard much on it but as a Disney thing, it'll be on its own time table ultimately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version