Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (8/47) > >>

McMetal:
I managed to pick up remnants of Wave 2 yesterday, all three of the zombies, no Shane or Rick. There wasn't even a space on the shelves for them at TRU, they just threw them up next to the sports figures.

Still, I got them before EE, so that's something.

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on October 28, 2012, 06:23 PM ---I managed to pick up remnants of Wave 2 yesterday, all three of the zombies, no Shane or Rick. There wasn't even a space on the shelves for them at TRU, they just threw them up next to the sports figures.

--- End quote ---

I saw the Wave 2 figures at TRU yesterday. They were still in their factory shipper on one of the overhead sections, so I had to cut the tape off to take a peek. I didn't buy any since I have a set in the mail, but it was nice to see them a bit early. The figures looked way better than Wave 1, but they are still far from perfect.

McMetal, if you want a Shane and/or Rick I'll be swinging by TRU on Friday and can probably pick them up for ya. Just let me know.

McMetal:
Thanks Greg, I will give it a couple of days and see how it goes. We have a nicer TRU that just opened that I am hoping will get these in this week. I asked at my local comic shop too and they indicated that the official release/ship date was 10/31, so hopefully we'll see more this week. I've never had a problem finding any of these in the past, so fingers crossed that continues to be the case.

McMetal:
I managed to find a fresh case of Wave 2 last week @ TRU and scored a minty Shane and Rick. So I'm all good on that wave now.

Even better, I finally won an ebay auction for the SDCC Michonne exclusive for $30, which was a great price.

Now I'm just waiting on them to release that B&W Zombie 3-pack...should be any day now.

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on November 14, 2012, 09:26 AM ---I managed to find a fresh case of Wave 2 last week @ TRU and scored a minty Shane and Rick. So I'm all good on that wave now.

Even better, I finally won an ebay auction for the SDCC Michonne exclusive for $30, which was a great price.

Now I'm just waiting on them to release that B&W Zombie 3-pack...should be any day now.

--- End quote ---

Glad you were able to get those Wave 2 figures, and that's a terrific price for the Michonne. Hopefully you get decent paint apps on that figure... I saw a couple in-person at a toy show a few months back, and they looked very sloppy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version