Author Topic: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars  (Read 6945 times)

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 09:39 AM »
When it's available - will buy....
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 09:29 AM »
my son saved his Christmas money for this one.  I will be picking it up today at TRU - if you buy from them you get a $10 gift card.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 08:16 PM »
I'll be picking it up Friday at Best Buy.  I got a $5 off Reward Zone certificate today in my email so I'll apply that to it.  I'm anxious to waste a ton of time on this over the weekend.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 08:31 PM »
My boys bought this tonight on a "We have to go to Target to spend all of my Birthday money trip"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 09:41 PM »
My boys bought this tonight on a "We have to go to Target to spend all of my Birthday money trip"

I miss those days as a kid - still remember how hyped I was at Super Mario 2 and The Adventure of Link back in the day.  Hope you and your boys enjoy the game!  I'll wait till later in the year and pick this up used for half price or so as I always do.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 11:25 AM »
I picked this up for the PSP during the week at TRU so I got a $10 gift card with purchase - that will definitely come in handy when the TRU exclusive deluxe sets hit in a couple of weeks...

Anyway, the game itself is really fun - I'm almost done with the story mode play through and I've gone back and completed the first three levels on Free Play - so I'm making pretty good progress.

It seems A LOT shorter than the Lego Star Wars II game for the PSP, but perhaps I haven't fully uncovered everything yet.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!