Collectibles > Collect All 92!

Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise)

<< < (3/3)

P-Siddy:
I wished we would have gotten the vintage card instead of the drawn Sandstorm one... yeah, I know, they're selling the deleted scenes one.

Ryan:
The sandstorm really is a great update to Lando. It'd be nice to have an alternately packaged version to match the Vintage card, but I think Hasbro is already over their Lando quota for the next few years.

IncomT65:
Skiff Lando was actually one of my first two figures (the other one being blonde Bespin Luke). My mom said I could collect action figures, as long as they didn't have any guns or such. So, I explained to her, that Skiff Lando was actually some sort of janitor in a palace  ;D

I recently recieved TVC Lando and while it is a great figure and comes with a Sithload of accessories, the big letdown is the size. I know of the fact that Hasbro keeps downsizing their figures, but not until I place TVC Lando next to Saga and Kenner Lando, did I actually really notice that. It really is a shame, and frankly I prefer Saga Lando as modern counterpart. TVC Lando's vibro blade is 100x better than that god awful thing Saga Lando carries, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version