Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

Original Trilogy Class I Sets You'd Like?

<< < (3/5) > >>

EpicGon:
Would like to see an update of the pdt-8 if the re-release isnīt possible
Pdt is the basis for an evolution onto Hoth Sledges, is how Hasbro Kenner interpret them.

The new speeder bike is also on schedule, hope to see how they will depict the hoover motion. Is a challenge for sculptors as they probably dispense with the clasic speeder bike legs.

Mister Skeezler:
For the hover action on the speederbikes, I think a clear plastic stand would do the job nicely, similar to the ones that used to come with the various Micromachines spaceships.

Here's a Wookiepedia page on the speeder from outside the Cantina, the Ubrikkian 9000 Z001 landspeeder. I'd love to have this thing, but I'm not sure who the pilot would be...still, it would be a great chance to get one of the Cantina patrons that may be too boring for a regular carded release. And hey, if the only way to get it is to have some little flip-up gun, then knock yourself out Hasbro.

speedermike:
Dude...years ago I said that they should do the three little Mos Eisly speeders (The round one, the spidery looking one, and the blue one in the speeder lot) and pack them with aliens.  Hell, pack one with Blue Snaggletooth.  Pack one with Cz-3 and pack one with Greedo.

I'd go nutso for them.

Jesse James:
Blue Snag would be my first choice too...  Preferably a new figure though, and a more Takeel-like headsculpt.

On the issue of the "hover" stand, they did basically one of those with the STAP, so I'd like something similar to that.

The legs of a Speederbike are actually very stubby/small, and are nothing more than foot pedals.  They really shouldn't be able to hold the bike's weight ultimately.  I'd really love to see them do those properly, and a reworked Scout that fits on the bike perfectly, crouched with his feet on the pedals like in the film.  Double-hinge the knees and elbows even, whatever it takes for the scout to sit properly (they should be able to do it without double-hinging though).

darth broem 2:
I would personally like the Hoth Turret they included in that Target battle pack not to long ago.  Throw in another Hoth Soldier variant or that one that was not released on a cardback.  Of coures I would take the Speeder Bike.  The Hoth deleted scene tank or whatever it is called. I am not really into the "just off the screen" stuff but maybe I would be depending on what they would come up with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version