Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

Original Trilogy Class I Sets You'd Like?

<< < (5/5)

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Diddly on January 30, 2013, 02:31 PM ---Han's Cloud City Racing Airspeeders from the Ken Palpatine books! With Ken Palpatine, of course!

(That's a serious answer. I want a Ken Palpatine figure. :-X)

--- End quote ---

Who the heck is Ken Palpatine? The Emperor's idiot brother?

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on January 30, 2013, 04:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diddly on January 30, 2013, 02:31 PM ---Han's Cloud City Racing Airspeeders from the Ken Palpatine books! With Ken Palpatine, of course!

(That's a serious answer. I want a Ken Palpatine figure. :-X)

--- End quote ---

Who the heck is Ken Palpatine? The Emperor's idiot brother?

--- End quote ---

Ken on Wookieepedia

There was a series of kids books in the 90's and long story short is that Ken is Palpatine's grandson. I believe he is even more hated than Jar Jar around the Star Wars community, if that's even possible.

Nicklab:
I think some updates or adaptations of the Kenner mini-rigs might be pretty welcome.  But some other ideas come to mind, too.

Death Star troop transport (Imperial version of Rebel Hangar transport?) - with Stormtrooper & Imperial Scanning Trooper

Yavin IV watch tower - with Rebel Fleet Trooper & Rebel Honor Guard

Hoth Rebel Cannon - with Luke Skywalker in Snowspeeder gear & Echo Base Trooper (TVC 68)

Hoth Rebel mini-tank (modern take on vintage MLC-3) - with Princess Leia in Hoth gear & Hoth Rebel Trooper

Hoth Vehicle Maintenance Energizer (modern take on vintage mini-rig) - with Chewbacca & Echo Base Trooper repaint

Hoth Rebel Laser Radar Cannon - with Echo Base Trooper & Hoth Rebel Trooper

Hoth Rebel Hangar transport - with Echo Base Hangar Crew & Snowspeeder Pilot

E-Web Cannon - with 2 x Imperial Snowtroopers

CAP-2 (re-imagining of the vintage CAP-2 mixed with the Trandoshan hunting platform) - with Bossk & Dengar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version