Author Topic: Earth's Mightiest Heroes  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Earth's Mightiest Heroes
« on: June 5, 2011, 03:03 PM »
I've been toying with the idea of picking up a set of MU Avengers

#1 I'd prefer them to be in the styling of the 70's and 80's concentrating on those teams
#2 I'd prefer them to be in their Avengers garb
#3 I don't know who has even been released

So, I'll list off my critical members (in no real order)...maybe someone would be so kind as list what I am looking for as well as maybe a few I didn't list (like Ms Marvel)

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Hawkeye
Black Panther
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Hercules
Yellowjacket
Ant Man
Giant Man
Beast
Wonder Man
She Hulk
Black Knight
Tigra
Starfox
Captain Marvel/Photon
Moon Knight

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2011, 10:11 AM »
I'm probably not the right guy to help on what's what in the MU collection, but I can tell you that Vision is ridiculously expensive right now in a non-phasing form.  The phasing Vision, reputedly the variant, is much more common and can be had for $10-12 on ebay.  The regular is in a revision case from EE and maybe some of your other wants are in that case pack, but it was backordered the last time I checked. 

I don't think the following have been made, but others can correct me:
Scarlet Witch
Hercules
Beast
She-Hulk
Tigra
Star Fox

I don't think Wasp has been made in a full size figure as yet either. 

Hawkeye has two versions - single carded dark Hawkeye and in a comic pack.  Depends what you want.  I have both, don't need both so if you don't care I can check what I prefer and you can have the other. 

The rest, except for Giant Man have been single carded I think (Wonder Man is only coming in the two pack some time down the line but with Quicksilver, so that's nice).  The Giant Man was in a two pack that was an exclusive I think. 

Now someone can come in and correct my errors.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.