Author Topic: TVC HoF repacks  (Read 4935 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: TVC HoF repacks
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 12:19 AM »
I was very happy to hear that Wedge will be mixed into the case assortments in 2012. I think out of any other figures from Wave 1 to Wave 7, I would want to see the Gammorean Guard and Rebel Fleet Trooper both shipped a few more times.

If they are considering other repacks to help round out the line, I wouldn't mind them using previously released, Vintage-calibur sculpts to give us modern versions on the vintage style cards - like the AT-AT Driver, Death Squad Commander (vintage colors repaint), Chief Chirpa, a Jawa (either TLC version would be fine), the Ugnaught, Hoth Rebel Commander (the first version of the TLC one), FX-7, Rancor Keeper, and Hammerhead.

But that's just me - I would love to see all 96 original Kenner figures updated and released on the vintage cardback.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 02:12 AM »
See I'm more into seeing figures that didn't get into the original line get a Cindy figure.  Like the fleet trooper or tarkin.  Id dig seeing some droids like the mining droid too or some aliens.  Seeing hem dazon for instance since he's the first alien you see, or a bith.  I love that stuff more from the packaging standpoint I guess.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 02:14 AM »
Seeing hem dazon for instance since he's the first alien you see

You mean other than  the Jawas or the Tuskens, right?  :-*
"This is the way."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 02:45 AM »
I'm talking Cantina...  Was on my phone when I posted that and couldn't elaborate because it's a pain, but in terms of memorable alien weirdo moments, Hem's maybe the top...  Maybe the Cantina band.  That stuff stands out.

How long has it been since Myo and stuff were out too? 

A new Wuher on a Vintage card?  Or a better pilot Biggs?  Those kinds of things on vinty cards would just look great to me.  As much as seeing the original figures back on vinty cards would be neat, I just dig getting vinty cards for characters that never made the cut like Wedge and stuff.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77