Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (2/16) > >>

Jeff:
LEGO Hulk = awesome!  Also love LEGO Cap's shield and Wolvie's hair & claws.   ;D

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 21, 2011, 03:43 PM ---LEGO Hulk = awesome!  Also love LEGO Cap's shield and Wolvie's hair & claws.   ;D

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm going to have to get these.  Hulk is amazing.  I'll even get a lot of the DC figs (Batman, WW, and Supes are all solid).  But WTF is with Iron Man?  Seriously, his head is like 2x the size of a normal lego figure.  Just use a regular head and put a race car driver helmet on with the little visor and call it a day.  That figure will get redone in a better form sooner rather than later.  I think Cap should have a half helmet on too, but he's pretty great as is.  Will be interesting to see if these are just minifig sets or if we get some cool ships and playsets (Quinjet, Danger Room, Avengers Mansion, Blackbird, etc.).

Scott:
Iron Man looks like horse****

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scott on February 12, 2012, 05:15 PM ---Iron Man looks like horse****

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I'll just scrap his ridiculously oversized helmet in favor of a Minimates fig though and all will be well.   ;)

Diddly:
They should have just used a "normal" head on Iron Man rather than a helmet.

LOVING that Wolvy/Deadpool set though. Just wish the Wolverine was in the Tiger Stripe costume

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version