Author Topic: Vintage Collection Wave 11 - ROTJ Deleted Scenes  (Read 60015 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 2011 "Vintage" Collection Wave 11 - ROTJ Deleted Scenes
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2012, 08:19 PM »
I've not seen much of this wave either...  Only really twice, and I've been out a bit more than usual lately.  Granted my retailers are mostly ripe for new figures, but still not seeing much at all.  Not much new from E1 either, so it says to me not much new is shipping out right now to my neck of the woods as far as Vinty goes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16 AM »
No sign of it here either.  I'd finally gotten all caught up too...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2012, 10:17 AM »
I found the empty package of sandstorm Leia stashed at TRU. That's the closest I've come so far.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline darth broem 2

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2012, 01:50 AM »
I have not found anything either.  Naturally.  I  finally found a Maul though.  But that is for another thread.  I have to get Lando, Leia and Luke.  It's a pre-requisite.  You get kicked out of the hobby if you don't get them  ;D

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2012, 07:56 AM »
for me it is Lando, Cracken and the Mon Cal.  I have enough variations of the other that if I were to never find them I wouldn't die.

With gas prices as they are I think I am making a decision to stop hunting so much, and to ensure my wife doesn't see this I think I may be getting a hot tub  highlight to see

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2012, 11:39 PM »
I just want the Mon Cal and Lando.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2012, 09:41 PM »
Went to the middle of nowhere Illinois last weekend and stumbled across a Lando at a Walmart.  Haven't seen a hint of the rest of it... I miss the days when I could actually find a new figure in a real store.  ::)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2012, 11:50 PM »
Went to the middle of nowhere Illinois last weekend and stumbled across a Lando at a Walmart.  Haven't seen a hint of the rest of it... I miss the days when I could actually find a new figure in a real store.  ::)

Yeah....those were the good ol' days.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline bellboy

• Youngling
  • So be it, "Jedi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 8, 2012, 10:20 AM »
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-12-pack?BR=495&SBR=75&ID=30087

If you guys are interested, Hasbrotoyshop has them, but their only available by the case. Hope this helps some of you

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #159 on: April 9, 2012, 01:20 AM »
And at a shockingly decent price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2012, 09:57 AM »
I've got four out the five now. Just need the A-Wing pilot.

Opened Leia, Lando and Cracken. Will wait to open a Luke until I get an opener. Not worried about him.

I have to echo the good reaction to this wave, this is an impressive set. Not only are we getting premium, nicely detailed figures, were also getting our main characters in two outfits. Well done to all involved.

The only crime is how hard these guys are to find. I would love a couple of A-wing pilots and another Cracken or two, but given that only one figure from this set is carried forward, I fear that I won't get the chance.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2012, 10:49 AM »
Guess I've been fortunate, because I've seen a lot of this wave - I've seen probably at least of 20 each of the Cracken and the Mon Cal.  The other three figures, I've probably seen 5-6 of each... went on a toy run yesterday though, and only saw one Cracken and one Mon Cal, both at TRU.  These figures are selling great when they get stocked.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2012, 09:57 AM »
It is incredible though. I'm sure you had your times, Chewie, when you were running around frustrated because a particular wave just refused to show up. You'd think after all these years the case assortments would be designed better to sell though, not worse.

Offline bellboy

• Youngling
  • So be it, "Jedi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2012, 04:33 PM »
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-12-pack?BR=495&SBR=75&ID=30087

If you guys are interested, Hasbrotoyshop has them, but their only available by the case. Hope this helps some of you

New update!! This case is in stock at hasbrotoyshop.com. They are also offering 10% off with free shipping. Use code QVNLFNS. Only charge will be the tax.  Happy collecting.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2012, 12:57 PM »
I just bit the bullet and ordered the rest of these off Amazon.  If you have Prime, they have them (loose apparently, at least the Leia was marked that way) for $12.99 each.

It's only $1 or $2 more than I'd pay in the store... but still way too much money for a Star Wars figure.