Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Boba Fett: The Movie

<< < (2/3) > >>

P-Siddy:
Maybe Bounty Hunters: the Movie. I'd love to see all 6 ESB bounty hunters in action... I suppose they could even throw in other bounty hunters, like Greedo or Rum Sleg in if the timeline works.

Nicklab:
If they really want to do this, they'd better get moving.  The last couple of things I've seen Temeura Morrison in, he's looked a little haggard.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on August  1, 2011, 05:58 PM ---If they really want to do this, they'd better get moving.  The last couple of things I've seen Temeura Morrison in, he's looked a little haggard.

--- End quote ---

I just noticed him in Couples Retreat which was running throughout the weekend on HBO and he didn't look too bad in that. How old is that movie, 2 years old?

JediJman:
I think the idea of a bounty hunter movie sounds cool...it's just a question of whether they would do it right.  Imagine something similar to Predator, but with Boba Fett as the hunter.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on August  1, 2011, 06:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on August  1, 2011, 05:58 PM ---If they really want to do this, they'd better get moving.  The last couple of things I've seen Temeura Morrison in, he's looked a little haggard.

--- End quote ---

I just noticed him in Couples Retreat which was running throughout the weekend on HBO and he didn't look too bad in that. How old is that movie, 2 years old?

--- End quote ---

True.  I just remember seeing him in the STARZ series SPARTACUS - GODS OF THE ARENA and he looked pretty beat up then.  I guess some of that may have been the character.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version