Author Topic: Lego 2012  (Read 32773 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Lego 2012
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2013, 08:33 PM »
Wasn't $120 the regular price at Target for that one?

Sorry - I don't know - maybe I was just thinking about the fact that Toys R Us has it for like $149 - but their prices are normally always much much higher than everyone else's....
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 9, 2013, 01:29 AM »
I bought the recent LEGO X-Wing and my daughter and I built it tonight.  It was really a lot of fun.  The only other LEGO ship I have is Vader's TIE, so I thought it would be fun to set up a Trench Run display.

It's a pretty cool set, you can open the S-foils into the classic attack position by rotating a knob on the back.  I just wish it came with a stand so I could display it that way.

It also includes Luke/R2 and Jek/R5 and extra pieces so you can display it as Red 5 or Red 6.

But I'm concerned I may have opened a large can of worms because I want more!  :D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #47 on: October 2, 2013, 01:51 AM »
Some of the 2012 sets are on clearance at K-mart for their marked price + an additional 50% off...  I've seen the Republic and Sith fighters...  The latter is still over $40 even with the discount but the Republic Fighter was under $20.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 2, 2013, 11:12 AM »
I saw the mando speeder with Darth Maul and 2 red Mandos at my local grocery store last night. Damn, what a great toy! This would have been a great entry in the Hasbro deluxe series. Ugh.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 02:16 AM »
Bought the Strike Fighter for Clearance + Extra 50% off at K-Mart, and for $18 I mostly did it just for the Shan, Republic Badass, and Droid.  Though the Lego's inspiring me to make an action-figure-scaled ship myself someday.  Nice design.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2016, 10:27 AM »
I bought the recent LEGO X-Wing and my daughter and I built it tonight.  It was really a lot of fun.  The only other LEGO ship I have is Vader's TIE, so I thought it would be fun to set up a Trench Run display.

It's a pretty cool set, you can open the S-foils into the classic attack position by rotating a knob on the back.  I just wish it came with a stand so I could display it that way.

It also includes Luke/R2 and Jek/R5 and extra pieces so you can display it as Red 5 or Red 6.

But I'm concerned I may have opened a large can of worms because I want more!  :D

When are they going to just make LEGO sets where the astromech droids fit in straight again?