Author Topic: "Orange's Customs" Trando Merc  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Orangepeace

• Youngling
  • "Defend what's Yours!"
    • View Profile
"Orange's Customs" Trando Merc
« on: August 19, 2011, 07:01 PM »
Yasis the one-eyed Trando.

Yasis was given a scar by his sibling at birth (Which made him blind in one eye.). Who he then conquered and ate. Later on Yasis fought near the end of the Clone Wars on Kashyyyk. Being confussed after his troop had been nearly vansquihed even with CIS support by a squad of four Clone Commandos. He later moved the rest of his troop near the CIS station for more support droids, only to find it blown up and Republic cruisers landing. Now moving behind the station he found a helmet cracked with a red hand streak and a blaster rifle still hot on the ground. "I've had seen this helmet before", he said. Though when he looked up he was surprised to see 30 droids that looked to be destroyed by melee attack. When he looked for a body there wasn't one found.

Here’s a closer look at the scar. It was made with some car scratch sealant that you can buy at Dollar Tree. It's in the Hardware section. It's white and comes in a little container with a wee spatula.

Here's a close up of his weapons.

Hope you like!
"Boy I hate being right."-Ian Malcolm-Jurassic Park

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: "Orange's Customs" Trando Merc
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 11:54 PM »
I love it Orange...  I'm a big Trandoshan Fan, and it's nice to see one cranked out with a Cloen Wars background kind of.  Inspired by the cartoon some?

Nice parts mixing with a combination of the recognizable flightsuit, and then some "new" bodyarmor to make him very unique.

It's tough to get Trando's out of the flightsuit and into other outfits and still maintain the basic look that the films/cartoons/EU have all set up for them, but I think you did a good job mixing it up.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Orangepeace

• Youngling
  • "Defend what's Yours!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 04:38 PM »
Nah, inspired by the Republic Commando game.

;D Thanks for the Comment!
"Boy I hate being right."-Ian Malcolm-Jurassic Park

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 01:43 PM »
I like the direction you took this Trandoshan. My son is obsessed with the color orange and would love this guy for his army.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours