Author Topic: Target Vintage Collection Luke's TaunTaun  (Read 23170 times)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: Target Vintage Collection Luke's TaunTaun
« Reply #60 on: November 2, 2011, 09:23 AM »
I bought two of the multipacks. If the Luke one goes down in price, I'll buy it. If not, I'll just customize the second Han Tauntaun into Luke's version.

I'm actually really liking the Tauntaun...I hope Luke's goes down in price, because I'd like to customize a rebel scout version.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Target Vintage Collection Luke's TaunTaun
« Reply #61 on: November 2, 2011, 09:34 AM »
I picked one of these up on Sunday... it didn't look tampered with, but when I opened it I found a Taun Taun with two full horns.  Looks to me like someone bought two of the new battle packs and swapped Taun Taun's so they could have the extra figures.  Am I right about this?  I assume the item in the packaging should match the item on the box art and all...

I suppose it is POSSIBLE that it's a factory error and the wrong Taun Taun got packaged in your Vintage box version, but more likely, yeah, someone got two of the Battlepacks, opened them both up fully, got the Vintage Taun Taun and then carefully replaced the broken tusk one with one of the full tusk ones from the Search for Luke BP.

I can confirm that the Vintage one should have a broken tusk and match the picture on the packaging.

That's what I figured, thanks.  Off to Target tonight...