Author Topic: Theron Nett AKA Red 10!  (Read 7344 times)

Offline Garven Dreis

• Youngling
  • All wings report in...
    • View Profile
    • Garven Dreis' Biography
Theron Nett AKA Red 10!
« on: September 7, 2011, 10:49 AM »
Okay, pretty self explanatory. We've gotten his astromech, R2-X2, twice now but we haven't gotten one figure of Nett! He is the last Red Squadron Pilot that was showing flying in ANH that hasn't gotten a figure made.

This is an easy one for Hasbro. Just put a new head on the Branon body or VTSC Luke body with a repainted helmet and we're good!

This could be be included in a new line of Pilot/Droid two packs. A friend of mine over at Rebelscum, MasterFett, has made a few mock ups I'll repost here.

(I like the last one a lot.  ;D But we seriously need Theron Nett first.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Theron Nett AKA Red 10!
« Reply #1 on: September 7, 2011, 01:22 PM »
I like the concept...  I've wished for Pilot/Astromech sets for a while.  I'd like seeing a mix though...  not just all ANH guys, but maybe a Hoth Pilot with an astro from there, an Endor Pilot with a droid...  even if they don't have them in the movie necessarilly.  Spread it out kind of like the other 2-packs have been, so you can do a few a year.

I'd even mix in PT stuff...  Especially with the new Pilot sculpt from TPM, some Naboo pilots would be nice.

It'd probably help the concept to spread out a little though...  A droid and a figure as the theme, maybe more than a pilot and his astromech specifically.  Variety is the spice of life and tends to break up the orange too. ;D
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 7, 2011, 02:58 PM »
Interesting concept.  In the interest of making it a little bit marketable, here's a lineup that might actually sell okay.  It's 6 x 2-packs of OT Rebel pilots with a droid.  In the case of the droid, I'd like to try thinking a little outside the box, because 6 pilots with 6 astromechs doesn't offer a ton of variety.

Luke Skywalker & R2-D2 - Battle of Yavin
Theron Nett & R2-X2 - Battle of Yavin
Wedge Antilles (snowspeeder gear) & M-3PO - Battle of Hoth
Han Solo (bespin outfit) & WED-15 droid - Battle of Hoth
Keir Santage (Red 7) & R2 unit - Battle of Endor
Horton Salm (Gray Leader) & R2 unit - Battle of Endor
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #3 on: September 8, 2011, 12:07 AM »
Interesting concept.  In the interest of making it a little bit marketable, here's a lineup that might actually sell okay.  It's 6 x 2-packs of OT Rebel pilots with a droid.  In the case of the droid, I'd like to try thinking a little outside the box, because 6 pilots with 6 astromechs doesn't offer a ton of variety.

Luke Skywalker & R2-D2 - Battle of Yavin
Theron Nett & R2-X2 - Battle of Yavin
Wedge Antilles (snowspeeder gear) & M-3PO - Battle of Hoth
Han Solo (bespin outfit) & WED-15 droid - Battle of Hoth
Keir Santage (Red 7) & R2 unit - Battle of Endor
Horton Salm (Gray Leader) & R2 unit - Battle of Endor

Great idea, Nick.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."