Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Sidshow 12" Boba Fett

<< < (3/3)

DoctorPadawan:
My Fett arrived Friday and I'm absolutely thrilled.  Gorgeous piece, with tons of accessories.  I'm really digging the light-up base, too.  Now, if I could just get a nice curio cabinet for these things, I could actually display them. :)

BrentS:
Sideshow agreed to send me a replacement for the Light up base... in accordance with their policy, you also have to "destroy" the deffective piece and provide photographic evidence.  If you don't they will charge you for the replacement.

I love their instructions for destruction:

--- Quote from: Sideshow ---** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece.  We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

--- End quote ---

Angry Ewok:

--- Quote from: BrentS on July 20, 2012, 09:53 AM ---Sideshow agreed to send me a replacement for the Light up base... in accordance with their policy, you also have to "destroy" the deffective piece and provide photographic evidence.  If you don't they will charge you for the replacement.

I love their instructions for destruction:

--- Quote from: Sideshow ---** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece.  We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That'd make a sweet plinking target at about 50 yards. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version