Author Topic: Apocalypse - Part One  (Read 5611 times)

Offline hangarbay94

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Apocalypse - Part One
« on: September 27, 2011, 05:13 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Photo novels is a huge passion of mine and I would like to present to you a collaboration between myself, Kessel Run Imports and Luke Sprywalker... I hope you enjoy it!

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse - Part One
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:40 PM »
Ow! Great to see you post this exciting first chapter of a completely new and different SW era, Jules! Already commented in more detail at Yakface, but I'll repeat here that I like this a lot.

After rereading it, I would like to add that despite the lack of the obvious SW references, this does feel like SW. I am very anxious to see if the Force is still around after all that time (side note: thousands of millennia is a tad long...  ;) ), or lightsabers for that matter....

Offline hangarbay94

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:59 PM »
Thanks Incom for both your replies, you know how appreciative I am!

In terms of the force, if you read into the beginning you may get the impression that there is something a little different about Jez... The Force may be forgotten, but it's still there!!!

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:16 AM »
LOL, yes, I did read about Jez being different and quickly made a 1+1=2, but since this takes place in such a distant future, I wouldn't be surprised if the Force as we know it, evolved into something else entirely. I will eagerly wait and see, Jules!