Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Wave 14 (2012 Wave 4)

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
So, based on the slide shown at NYCC, 2012 Wave 5 will just be 2011 Wave 7 plus Gamorrean?  Not that exciting, but I suppose it will be nice to see more Piggy and RFT figures hit retail...

"Vintage" Collection Wave 14 (2012 Wave 5)
  2012 VC21 Gamorrean Guard {re-release}
  2012 VC50 Han Solo (Bespin) {re-release}
  2012 VC51 Barriss Offee {re-release}
  2012 VC52 Rebel Fleet Trooper {re-release}
  2012 VC53 Bom Vimdin {re-release}
  2012 VC54 ARC Trooper Commander {re-release}
  2012 VC55 Logray {re-release}

Pete_Fett:
Will these also be "modified" re-releases with the new style card-backs? I don't think Hasbro truly understands the concept of a straight re-release, while the figure inside may be the same, if the cardback isn't the same (both front and back) then it's not a re-release and someone still looking for the figure, as it was originally released needs to keep looking.

Jesse James:
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the "carded collector" usually takes a backseat to Hasbro's ultimate plans.  I'd expect the cards to possibly change.

ZevZev:
I'll just be happy to see them at retail. Maybe. If things haven't backed up so bad again.

Paul:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on October 15, 2011, 01:35 AM ---Will these also be "modified" re-releases with the new style card-backs? I don't think Hasbro truly understands the concept of a straight re-release, while the figure inside may be the same, if the cardback isn't the same (both front and back) then it's not a re-release and someone still looking for the figure, as it was originally released needs to keep looking.

--- End quote ---

At the Panel they stated that these would be Straight up Re-Releases, no changes on the card, no changes on the figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version