Author Topic: Clone Wars Maquettes Yoda  (Read 81432 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Maquettes Yoda
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2007, 10:04 PM »
Not to change the suject but i got an e-mail saying my membership was extended due to delays in providing special services for members.

I received the same email.  I figure it's because we haven't won and they realized they neglected to activate our accounts :P ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2007, 10:09 PM »
If anyone has the B&W Fett and doesn't want it Id be glad to take it off your hands.
I remember my dream now.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2007, 09:09 AM »
Blister is showing a C-3PO & Jawa in B&W.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2007, 10:00 AM »
This one doesn't look right in B&W. I admit there was something interesting with the Fett and Vader, and perhaps even the Leia, but this one doesnt work for me.

Speaking of the B&W's i just got the Darth Vader lottery e-mail. I entered it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 01:36 PM by evenflow »
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 17, 2007, 12:57 AM »
Speaking of the B&W's i just got the Darth Vader lottery e-mail. I entered it.

Same here.  Trying for 0 for 3. 

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 22, 2007, 12:55 PM »
GENTLE GIANT LTD RAFFLE RESULTS NOTIFICATION
Congratulations, your entry into the raffle for the chance to purchase Animated Darth Vader Black & White Maquette was randomly chosen. Our system has automatically created your order with the billing/shipping information you provided upon entering the raffle. Your order will be shipped to you within the next two to three business days, at which time you will receive another email containing the tracking information for your order. The details of your order have been provided below for your records.

1 for 3 ain't bad. 

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2007, 01:09 PM »
Congratulations, your entry into the raffle for the chance to purchase Animated Darth Vader Black & White Maquette was randomly chosen. Our system has automatically created your order with the billing/shipping information you provided upon entering the raffle. Your order will be shipped to you within the next two to three business days, at which time you will receive another email containing the tracking information for your order. The details of your order have been provided below for your records.

1 for 3 ain't bad. 

Congrats, Jay! I just received my notice and was shocked to find out that I won as well. That makes me 2 for 3 (Fett & Vader). Feeling pretty lucky since those were the only two I wanted  ;D.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2007, 01:26 PM »
Good for you Jay.

None for me.  :-\

Offline SilverSpyder

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 22, 2007, 03:00 PM »
I lost the Vader raffle. :(

Anyone who won looking to trade or sell your Vader? Trying to get a complete set.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2007, 05:50 PM »

1 for 3 ain't bad. 

Ditto.   ;D  Thankfully this was the only one I really wanted to win and actually needed to win.  My buddy in Japan has been good enough to get me both the Boba Fett and Leia/R2 maquettes previously from Blister but didn't get a Vader for me.  I was only hoping to win one of the others as potential trade bait for the Vader should I not win it.  But I did, so the world is one damn rosy place right now.

On top of that, my buddy also picked me up the b/w C3PO/Jawa statue as well, so I'm 4/4 on those.  I think I'd actually really like to get a b/w Luke (assuming they do one) because I passed on the color version.  I presume they'll do a monochrome stormtrooper, but I'm unsure if it'll be different enough for me to really want.  I guess maybe from a completeist sense which is probably my motivation for wanting Vader too, as it's not dramatically different from the original, aside from the saber color. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2007, 06:26 PM »

1 for 3 ain't bad. 

I got one too  ;D 1 out of 3

Offline SilverSpyder

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2007, 09:04 PM »

1 for 3 ain't bad. 

I got one too  ;D 1 out of 3

Want to sell/trade it?  ;)

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2007, 08:49 AM »
Anyone have a Vader and want the Leia ?  ::)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #298 on: March 23, 2007, 05:41 PM »
I got my C-3PO in the mail today, I really like the Jawa.  ;D

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!