Author Topic: Sideshow Militaries 12" Gree  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Sideshow Militaries 12" Gree
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:50 PM »
Wow...  Yakface revealed this secret was coming and it looks really sweet.

http://www.jedidefender.com/WEBSITE%20http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2183

I really feel the Clone prices have been fairly reasonable too, given what all they entail in development and production.  I haven't bought an armored trooper of any kind yet, but Sideshow keeps swaying me.  I keep thinking if Hasbro went up in price much more I'd just bail and buy Sideshow.  You get more for your money.

I love that they gave him his Clone Wars hairdid...  I kind of hope Hasbro changes their figure around to reflect that (I'd rebuy him for that change).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline darth broem 2

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Sideshow Militaries 12" Gree
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:19 AM »
God, that is a great looking figure.     Yes, the Clone Wars head looks fantastic!

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 03:14 AM »
Sideshow emailed me tonight to let me know that Gree is in the warehouse and to ask if I wanted him shipped out early. :D I think I'll just wait until January 5th, since I would have to use Next Day Air to get him before Christmas.

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:27 AM »
They seem to be hammering us again with everything that is shipping.  It seems like I have been getting non stop shipping notices from SS since November.