Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles

<< < (12/22) > >>

Jeff:
How about a nice Ultimate Battle Pack - new Pilot Panaka & Astromech, new Pilot Padme & R2-D2, and the new N-1 Starfighter with a backdrop straight from the opening of AOTC.  Toss in an "exploded" Handmaiden to seal the deal.  ;)

Jesse James:
You meant Typho there, but yeah I'm all for that...  I'm sure they'll figure out something to put it into circulation because it's rare.  As long as the line doesn't go kaput they'll try to at some point.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 25, 2012, 12:48 AM ---Toss in an "exploded" Handmaiden to seal the deal.  ;)

--- End quote ---

;D  I laughed at that.... that would be a selling point, right?  A dead Corde?  And then give up dead and battered Shim for the Swoop bike, too (or a limp canvas bag).

JediJman:
Funny - I read that wrong the first time and thought you wrote "exploited handmaiden," which would obviously be less kid-friendly.

Jeff:
Guess what I got in the mail today?  :D

Yep, I'm a sucker who plunked down the cash and bought myself a 2012 Class II Wave 2 case from EE.  At least I got free shipping...  and yes, another Anakin Starfighter for Toys for Tots! :P

And I literally LOLed, when I saw this little guy on the case -

So sad to think these cases were ready for the January launch...  excellent work there retail & Hasbro!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version