Author Topic: Lego Mini Planet/Ship/Figure Sets  (Read 13620 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Lego Mini Planet/Ship/Figure Sets
« Reply #15 on: February 8, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Found these, and they'er pure awesome...

perhaps a tad pricey at $10.  When you hold htem you start to question it, but with sales these'll be far more friendly and LEGO always has sales of course.

I still bought the first round...  TIE Interceptor and Naboo Fighter were moving better than Sebulba.

Love all 3 ultimately, don't regret the purchase much (just know that a sale is inevitable and it makes me question spending $30 that fast).
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 8, 2012, 10:11 PM »
They're actually not that badly priced compared to all of the mini $4-$5 sets I've been paying all these years at Target for just a mini ship with no mini fig or stupid big ass plastic planet.  Great display posibilites, but I'm just in no mood to hang the planets from an upper shelf - if I ever get to that point.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 07:42 PM »
So I opened these this weekend, and all 3 are spectacular.  I cannot wait for future ones and these are THE sub-line of Lego I'm in on.  I won't branch out much more (cheap sets for figures and mini-ships, that's about it), but these are really awesome little items.

I just hope they really go nuts with it and give us tons of sets, even if it means revisiting some of these planets.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 04:50 PM »
Anyone check out the pics of Wave 2? Good stuff, and I'm especially loving the Cloud Car with Lobot
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 06:11 PM »
I'm into this series a lot...  I'm not getting full into Lego, but this I'm committed to, like buying the individual bagged minis they do.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 09:32 AM »
So when does w2 come out or do we just wait until the end of the year when they typically put out new lego sets?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Saw Series 2 at Walmart today minus the X-wing. Someone must have bought a ton of them because there were 5 or 6 Cloud Cars and Chicken Walkers. Now I want an X-wing even more.

Offline Spirit of MAC

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2012, 03:49 AM »
I've seen all three new sets for Series 2 at Target and WM over the past couple weeks now.  They had loads of them, so I'm sure they'll be easy enough to find in the coming weeks for most everyone interested.  I like the mini ships, but could honestly do without the planets myself.
Softgoods suck.  Almost as much as the Prequels.