Author Topic: GI Joe Retaliation - The Toys!  (Read 102143 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: GI Joe Retaliation - The Toys!
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2014, 02:13 PM »
If you spotted Blind Master then it was probably the wave with Jinx and the Night Vipers in it.  Lady Jaye and Colton were repacked in that wave with the Cyber and Dark Ninjas and a couple other figs...maybe a Roadblock.  I spotted that wave at TRU a couple weeks ago and picked up the NV figs and Jinx. 

I spotted the Ultimate wave again at Five Below the same day; that's with Ultimate Duke, Flint, Roadblock, SE, SS, Cobra Commander, Combat Ninja, CG, Kwinn, Budo and Data Viper and one other I'm not thinking of...might be the Dark Ninja though.

Some of these waves have been showing up at Tuesday Mornings stores also.  Not sure how long the restocking will last but it's been a good ride.  I filled in the last couple of holes and picked up some army builders so I'm pretty happy especially as it doesn't look like we'll get anything else besides this 1 and done 50th anniversary wave until the next movie...and we don't know when that will be.  And speaking of that 50th wave, I'm still interested to see if we actually get it.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2014, 07:58 PM »
I'm looking for those Night Vipers and LJ's for myself and my brother (LJ for me, NV's for my brother).  We only seemed to get the "Ultimate" wave you mentioned Eric... 

Oh and I'd take a Colton too just because.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2014, 08:26 PM »
I wish the Five Belows near me were stocking the Ultimate Wave. Only the Night Viper wave hit down south, and there haven't been any restocks for a few weeks now.

Jesse, if you want a Lade Jaye and/or Colton LMK. I might be interested in trading for some Ultimate Wave figures if you can get them.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #303 on: May 21, 2014, 09:21 PM »
On me who you want.  I can look this weekend.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77