Author Topic: GI Joe Retaliation - The Toys!  (Read 102110 times)

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: GI Joe Retaliation - The Toys!
« Reply #210 on: July 6, 2012, 01:06 PM »
If nobody else Jumps on it then yes by all means! 

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 9, 2012, 11:01 AM »
....while we are offering up trades, I found and picked up an extra Dollar general Shipwreck yesterday, will trade even for a character I dont have.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 9, 2012, 04:00 PM »
....while we are offering up trades, I found and picked up an extra Dollar general Shipwreck yesterday, will trade even for a character I dont have.

Who do you need?

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2012, 12:41 AM »

i dont have much, im missing major characters like barroness, scrapiron, gungho, blowtorch, rock & roll, breaker, dusty, id like the 30th sci fi and air tight, night tracker, heavy duty, mutt junkyard, grand slam, any of the invasion of cobra island guys, bats, steeler,  torpedo, bazooka, ripper torch buzzer or monkeywrench, original iron grenadiers, eels classic, snow serpents, armored cc, would take shockies or alleys, dont have copperhead or cutter or deep six or plent more, im not picky and would trade even for any of them, the two extra ship wrecks i have are on what apear to be good cards. there are plenty of others i could use so let me know whatever you have. jackoftrades and i have traded under these same names over at scum. my priority would be for major characters i do not have.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2012, 04:09 PM »
Picked up the ninja 3packs at Target for $9.98 a pop.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2012, 06:03 PM »
Wow, already on clearance for that low?  I saw some about 10 days ago for $14.99 or something on clearance on a Target a few hrs outside of St. Louis.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2012, 08:38 PM »
I didn't check them today but after the first post of them hitting discount I did and they were still original price at my store.

Anywone see the Tread Ripper and Ninja Combat Cruiser?  Apparently both were found at a Target in PA.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 18, 2012, 07:49 PM »
dang!  clearance already!  anywho - I saw this interview and I thought I would share:

http://forums.yojoe.com/news/88428-sdcc-2012-interview-derryl-depriest.html

I shudder at the notion that they will be shipping Wave 1 figures again.....

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 18, 2012, 08:54 PM »
I shudder at the notion that they will be shipping Wave 1 figures again.....

I'm more worried about the Wave 1 figures and motorcycles clogging up pegs and preventing that awesome raft w/ diver set from hitting shelves. Hopefully the quantities of re-released "old" stuff will be on the low side.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 18, 2012, 11:39 PM »
Hopefully the quantities of re-released "old" stuff will be on the low side.

You really typed that?  >:D Remember this next year this time when you still don't have Jinx, Blind Master, Bruce Willis or the cool army builders like Crimson Guard.  The fact is, even the hype behind a "cancelled" line making it to retail this year didn't generate a complete sell through. The 3-packs may be an exception, but it looks like the stores here got a second case and nobody has touched it.

Shipping more wave 1 next year is a complete cluster.  We'll see how it goes, but I have a feeling come SDCC 2013 the Q&A will be all about how Hasbro promised w2 and beyond and how we still don't have it.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2012, 10:39 AM »
Saw the Joe ninja suv and the Joe 1/2 Hiss Tank thingy over the weekend.  Meh... Guess that's all that's new until next year?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline warinthefloor

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15 PM »
going twice, or ima make generic sailor customs out of them...rather trade fro Sci fi or Airtight.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2012, 02:44 PM »
Saw the Joe ninja suv and the Joe 1/2 Hiss Tank thingy over the weekend.  Meh... Guess that's all that's new until next year?

Where did you see the SUV?  I've seen the Tread Ripper (or whatever it is at Target twice the past week, bought one to save for my son).

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2012, 02:53 PM »
Target!  I live in MN Chewie!!  Saw 2 over the weekend at 2 seperate stores.  Each only had 1.  I just recently (as of last week) openend my POC V.A.M.P. and it is not my cup of tea, though I do like the doors and the SnowCat's missle launcher on the "Ninja" version.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:57 PM by iFett »

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2012, 03:04 PM »
I have only seen the Tread Ripper down in NC. I want the Ninja VAMP, but I'll probably wait until the March re-release if I don't see it locally.