Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 TPM Multi-Troop Transport (MTT)

<< < (63/66) > >>

McMetal:
I'm in Virginia.  :-\

Rob, were just kidding or would you really be interested? I haven't decided one way or another what to do yet.

Rob:
I meant it.  If you're not looking to turn a profit and were just going to return it anyway and would be willing to do the work to ship it for cost, I'd take it off your hands.  They're about $90 - $95 shipped on Amazon and that's more than i want to pay.

You wouldn't need a box either, just a few brown paper bags to wrap it up in.  I'd be opening it anyway, so if it got banged up a little it wouldn't matter.

No pressure obviously, but if you decide you're not looking to turn a profit and don't want it, let me know.

Qui-Gon Jim:
I grabbed one of these from TJ Maxx for $39 as well.  He's right, this box is massive.

speedermike:
I grabbed one at TJ Maxx last night.  It was 59.99, but that's what I get for living in the North East.  It was kind of hard to find, and I almost missed it because Maxx is such a pigsty.  There was only one and it was standing on it's end behind some other crap on an end cap.  But my toy-senses were tingling, so I was able to sniff it out.

It's a fine toy.  My boys and I messed with it this morning.  However, I didn't buy it earlier because A)  It was something that I didn't really have a huge passion for, and B) was way too pricey when it first hit.  But for 60.00 it was good buy, and a nice once for my collection.

Keonobi:
TJ Maxx near me is moving to a new location. All clearance was an aditional 40% off. So the MTT was about $34 + tax. Not a bad price for this monster. My son and i had putting it together this morning. I guess i gotta find the littler speeder thing that goes with it now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version