Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

The Future of Star Wars Collecting?

<< < (41/172) > >>

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: scockery on January  8, 2013, 08:03 AM ---What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' collectors to go to work on Hasbro here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' Rhode Island boy? I ain't through with you by damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

(I couldn't resist.)

--- End quote ---

Ha! Good reference! :D

I'm alright with the break, and it will be a welcome one. I am hoping we do see the ESB Slave-1 as Nicklab mentioned.

Brian:
Oh yeah, I really hope we still see that ESB Slave I that's been mentioned (and teased) as well.  I'm hoping that doesn't get shelved or pushed back as well.

P-Siddy:
Maybe the Mayan apocalypse was really Hasbro's schedule?  :-[

Jesse James:
You will, but it'll be a repaint of the new Class II Slave-I. :P

Part of me thinks that would serve anyone right who was claiming, "Well those ships look pretty good to me and scale doesn't matter".  You kind of don't deserve a BMF Falcon Slave I if that was your stance on the Class II ship reduction.  Those things are pathetic.

The question of "So What Now?" makes me think about aliens today for some reason.  No clue why.

But I was thinking, Jabba got some cool ROTJ goons out last year, and this (or whenever) year I'd like to see some more Cantina and, more in general Mos Eisley, characters make it out.

I'd really like to see a couple humans, actually...  Garrouf Lafoe and Jabba's Douche Bag 94 goons really need to get out there.  I'm also into seeing Nabrun Leids redone, as well as the Cantina Midget.  I need this stuff.

For Jabba, I'm thinking his snaggletooth and Sgt. Doallyn.  It's their time.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January  9, 2013, 02:08 PM ---Part of me thinks that would serve anyone right who was claiming, "Well those ships look pretty good to me and scale doesn't matter".  You kind of don't deserve a BMF Falcon if that was your stance on the Class II ship reduction.  Those things are pathetic.

--- End quote ---

I’m buying them but only to serve as vehicles for my Kubricks. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version