Collectibles > Gentle Giant

GG Jumbo Vintage Death Star Droid

(1/2) > >>

Jesse James:
They're cranking these out pretty well...  :)

Clicky To Pre-Order

Love these, but can't jump into them.  I'll stick with original little guys, but yeah these are great. :)

JediJman:
Awesome.  I would love to get the original 21 at least and the DS Droid is easily in my top 10.  Now if only they would have a BOGO sale... :-\

Sir Real:

--- Quote from: JediJman on March 14, 2012, 03:55 PM ---Awesome.  I would love to get the original 21 at least and the DS Droid is easily in my top 10.  Now if only they would have a BOGO sale... :-\

--- End quote ---

But everything that you buy is BOGO...  You BO (buy one), then you GO (get one - the one that you just bought)...  ;D

I just saw the 12in DSD on BBTS and was coming here to post the news.  Can't really tell from the pics there, but is he a really dirty vac metal, or not vac at all?

JediJman:
Anybody receive this guy yet?  Apparently mine is in stock and ready to ship.  GG is really cranking them out this year!

Scott:
Yeah I've had DSD for a while...I order through BBTS, they have Snaggletooth, Hammerhead and Walrusman waiting for me...waiting for Orange Snake Yoda and then I'll get all 4 together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version