Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 TRU Ewok and Rebel Pilot Multipacks

<< < (45/45)

Force Guy:
Well, I finally scored the Ewok set.  Whew.  Nice to have it crossed off my list.  I really, really like the set, with the gems being Kneesaa & Teebo.  The only one I don't care much for is Tippet.  With the Buy One, Get One 50% off, it only came out to $30 (having purchased the Pilot set for a collector friend).  I'm think I'm all set with furballs now so I might pass on the Kmart set when it comes out.  Still need Chief Chirpa though.         

Sprry75:
I asked them to price match the Ewok set with the online price, and the clerk looked something up and rang it up at $32.99, and then let me use a $5 off $25 coupon, which wasn't too bad of a deal. I want that new Porkins, but not bad enough to drop for that cruddy set.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Force Guy on August 31, 2012, 04:44 PM ---Well, I finally scored the Ewok set.  Whew.  Nice to have it crossed off my list.  I really, really like the set, with the gems being Kneesaa & Teebo.  The only one I don't care much for is Tippet.  .         

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Tippet is the most boring of the lot. The photo on the box shows him with paint around his mouth area,  might have made him more interesting. I wish they all had newer style bodies, too. But...i'd be down for another set with Chukka whats-his-name, Imperial helmet drummer, a suicide bomber Ewok from that video game and whoever...toss in a  recolored Wokling (as accessory, not a fifth figure).

Jesse James:
These are on clearance...  $20 a pop?  I'll take that.

Pilot bits and pieces...  I'll try and make two normal height, and neck, pilots out of the two they decided to make midgets with no necks.  I picked two up tonight.  Not many left though, shockingly.  Only 2 sets when I left actually.  They didn't have many of those Jedi sets from last year either which surprised me given how they sat for a while it seemed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version