Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 224313 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #2325 on: August 12, 2018, 10:48 PM »
So Fear starts back up again tonight.  The mid-season finale is being rebroadcast with additional footage.

Also, have y'all seen the new trailer for TWD's new season?
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: August 23, 2018, 09:33 AM »
I finally just got caught up with Fear after leaving it on the DVR for weeks.  I really enjoyed the last half season - the best yet for the show and better than the last two seasons of Walking Dead.  I'm worried about the direction of this half of the season though.  I feel like its going to be a lot of individual stories of them wandering around in during and after the storm and will all come together at the end... and then probably take a big road trip out East. 

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 23, 2018, 11:29 AM »
I agree with you Brent that the next few episodes will be about this groups' various POVs during the storm....I still think something is going to keep them from heading back East though.  I don't see them merging the two shows quite yet.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Dave

• Jedi Knight
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 23, 2018, 11:45 AM »
I've never read the comics.  Is there any FOTWD story line in the comics, or is it all Rick and crew east coast focused?  Are any of the FOTWD characters ones that eventually appear in the comics?

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 23, 2018, 03:02 PM »
I've never read the comics.  Is there any FOTWD story line in the comics, or is it all Rick and crew east coast focused?  Are any of the FOTWD characters ones that eventually appear in the comics?

FTWD is a completely different storyline....nothing in the comics at all.  The comic is basically Rick's story.