Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (46/89) > >>

Jesse James:
I say similar to the Starspeeder because it was, by all accounts i've been told, tooled and built completely separate of Hasbro, unlike the Droids.  I'd not read anywhere that Disney had worked a contract similar to what the Joe Fan Club does though...  ???  It was obvious they're Hasbro molds because they're still stamped as such of course, but the whole methods of contracting Hasbro to do your bidding seems interesting to me.

In theory, with the right money and LFL approval,  you could probably get your own figures made. :)

I hadn't heard if Hasbro or Disney had tooled the domes.  I missed that.  Kind of neat that they may wind up as exclusive Disney items...  I'd be kind of happy with that.  Makes them unique.

Phrubruh:
So if JediDefender had enough money it could contract Hasbro to make a JediMac figure?

Jesse James:
Yes with a softgoods pink sweater.

Pete_Fett:
Well - after six months, my journey to a complete set of 100 Disney Build-a-Droids is finally over. My friend let me know this weekend that he was finally able to score me a 2-pack of two all-black R6 droids w/Jack Sparrow Pirate Hats.

He also has bodies that I have designed for use with the dome that is coming with that Class 1 Yoda Jedi Scout Fighter and an extra White w/Yellow R2 unit for use in my new Naboo Starfighter.

So I guess, this means Wave 1 of Disney BAD is done, bring on Wave 2...  >:D

Phrubruh:
What's the total number of droids and the total price?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version