Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (48/89) > >>

McMetal:
All I know is when I go down there in October I am building one of everything and throwing 'em all up on eBay like Adam Pawlus told me to. Cha-ching!

Jesse James:
Was at the toy show and apparantly 2-packs sell for sick money according to the one dealer we talked to.

I've kept all mine that my buddy Jim made me, and want some more.  There are some nice color combos.  Really sort of stand-outs,a nd then good filler too like the green R5 droid.  Hard to believe there is no Green R5 in the movies and even EU that I can think of.

Darth_Anton:
I'm hoping for a Disneyland display myself. Need the imperial colored ones badly.

Phrubruh:
Your wish has been granted. Build a droid is at Disneyland.

I hear they have new styles.....

j/k.

Spirit of MAC:
Just for clarification, is this set up at Star Traders inside the park, or at Once Upon A Toy (or another store) outside the park at Downtown Disney?  I'm seeing conflicting reports around the web on that.  If it's only the former at this point, I'll just wait it out 'til they go WDW's strategy where they subsequently get released outside the park too.  I'm not paying a $100 cover charge to get these things...

Paul, do you know yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version