Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (51/89) > >>

Jeff:
Man, I'm so jealous of all your droids, Pete.  Can't wait until the next time I make it out to Disney to do some droid building... my two droids from C-6 are so lonely for new R6, R8, and R9 friends!

speedermike:
I'm going to be heading to Disney World in November.  This will be fun diversion, but I have no intention of trying to get all of anything.  Just a few might be fun.

McMetal:
I had some fun with this today! Built a nice set of four droids at Tatooine Traders. It was locked down just as Pete described, but luckily my wait was only about 5-10 minutes. I built those suckers in no time though! The "attendant" actually came in pretty handy as I had to keep bugging her for spare parts I couldn't find in the bins on my side. There was only one part I could tell for sure they were out of  - a random green left leg. Weird.

My daughters enjoyed building their own light sabers too...Windu purple with Dooku hilts. I found it odd they had Maris Brood's saber hilt as a selection though. Just struck me as oddly random.

Jesse James:
Disney Droids are, for some odd reason, some of my favorite pieces I have.  Love sneaking them in with random figures like they're following them around or something.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 20, 2014, 11:00 PM ---Disney Droids are, for some odd reason, some of my favorite pieces I have.  Love sneaking them in with random figures like they're following them around or something.

--- End quote ---

They are for me as well. Even though I have 57 unique droids in my collection (x2) plus the body I designed to work with the dome from Yoda's JSF mini-rig, I definitely would probably continue to get AT LEAST one 2-pack every time I visit WDW.

I can't imagine going down there and not coming home with any droids. The only thing I might do differently before my next trip is waste an afternoon, pulling all my current droids apart and seeing if there are any other color combinations I might want to build.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version