Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (88/89) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: JediJman on May  9, 2017, 05:44 PM ---I'd be all over a set that had 1x of every part.
--- End quote ---

I kept hoping they'd do up some kind of box set or playset...  maybe when they put out that Sandcrawler playset they'll do a box of parts to go with it?  That'd be awesome.

I tried to get parts that were new (R6,R8,R9 heads) and I'll try to get the new Clone Wars Vendor Droid since that head is a new part.  No easy way to collect them all for sure.  I'm pretty jealous of guys like Pete or Jesse that have taken the time to grab most everything over the past few years.

Jesse James:
I can't take much credit for the work just the cost.  my friends have a timeshare at WDW and they all take several trips a year between both of them.  I've just been lucky having friends go and be willing to Droid drug mule for me.  :-\

It'd be gnawing at me otherwise.

Nicklab:
I just got back from our family vacation to WDW.  I tried to keep things a bit focused on the droid factory front, at least with the astromechs.  I would up building a Disney version of R2-Q5 (for the life of me I couldn't find the R0 dome to make R0-H2 from TFA), and a white R6 unit with yellow markings.

I found the B-A-D program was only set up in two stores at WDW.  Tatooine Traders, which is located next to Star Tours in Disney Hollywood Studios, and at the Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs.  As for astromech parts that seemed to be readily available? 
-R2-Q2
-R7-A7
-R2-D2
-R8-B7
-R3-S6

Keonobi:
Went to WDW this past week. The Build A Droid locations have moved in Hollywood Studios and  Disney Springs. Both had same collection of pieces, and frustratingly missing one or two components for different droids. Like body and legs for R3-S6 (Goldie), but no dome; so anyone have an extra?
Also had bodies and domes in a few white/blue combos, but no legs to match. I even flipped up the filler tops to look into the bins and asked cast members. Still a fun part of the trip.

Phrubruh:
Build your own REX-24..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version