Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Jumbo Yoda

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir Real:
Brown snake is the Premier Guild exclusive.  It's also available for order.  They sent emails to the guild members with links to both the orange and brown snake versions.  But the brown snake link won't work unless you're already signed in to your Premier Guild account when you click it.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Sir Real on May 10, 2012, 11:07 PM ---Brown snake is the Premier Guild exclusive.  It's also available for order.  They sent emails to the guild members with links to both the orange and brown snake versions.  But the brown snake link won't work unless you're already signed in to your Premier Guild account when you click it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip!  What are they asking for the brown snake one?  I'm not interested in getting a guild membership though.  Anyone here have one and able to help me out?

Sir Real:
Brown snake version is $75.  I do have a guild membership but I've already bought mine, and there's a limit of 1.

BrentS:
I just ordered my first Jumbo figure today... Orange Snake Yoda.   I'm worried this line could get addictive.

Sir Real:
FYI, BBTS has Yoda for $68.  And their upgrade to "collector Grade" for an additional $2 really makes sense here, since they double box the item for shipping (if you care about the card, which I do).  It's the best job I've ever seen, since the card itself is bubble wrapped and boxed (inner), then THAT box is AGAIN bubble wrapped and boxed (outer).  Tons of padding and protection, very worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version