Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (29/69) > >>

EpicGon:
Hondo vs Grievous

Hondo is a more complex character than Grievous, whose lines are the plainest of the galaxy far far away.

Grievous is always depicted overacted, and with an uncontrolled fury in almost silent videos.

General Grievous is the representation of violence without intelligence. Filoni needs urgently to make him kinda
a Bane from DC Batman, that is a subtle villain.

Today the cyborg and Ashoka watered down in their fight, specially the padawan who looked weary.

Returning to Hondo, he is better balanced, seems inspired in Sir John Falstaff from Shakespeare plays;
sometimes funny with wit, others with the lust of flirting. His new attire and wardrobe let him get that evolution.

Filoni should drive more attention on Hondo, and why not? profit from his lizard monkey too. So Filoni, give the pet a name, search a Greek, macedonian, arabic name which fits the series.

About weequays

complex drawing, two colour faces with cartilage and flesh, muscular pirate was like Pote Snitkin.

McMetal:
There was a new episode this week?

I checked On Demand last night, but it wasn't up yet, usually it is available right away...

Jayson:
Yep.

Nicklab:
I am beyond annoyed with my cable provider.  I've got my DVR set to record all first run episodes of Clone Wars.  And someone in the chain has apparently screwed up by not tagging the past few episodes as new or first run.

Is it the cable provider just dropping the ball?  Or is this perhaps Lucasfilm not providing the first run tags in an effort to help drive downloads or DVD sales from people who weren't able to DVR the show?

Jesse James:
My DvR missed the first little bit of the episode.  Very odd and annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version