Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (45/69) > >>

Darby:
SPOILERS

I won't get too much into the details, but today's episode is without a shadow of a doubt the high point of the season. A high point in the series. Throwing the Darth Twins in with the Mandos is inspired and makes for a crazy half hour. This episode is very cinematic, rich in color and design, excellently directed, and proof of this show's maddening inconsistency.

It's also an indictment of the Hasbro CW line. The line is virtually pointless. This episode showcased dozens of characters, most of whom Hasbro has not or will not produce:

Sugi
Dengar
Couple different bounty hunters from past episodes (not sure their names)
Pre Visla 2.0
Bo Katan
Mando Trooper 2.0
Maul 2.0
Savage w/ robot arm

I can go on. Anyways the show is great, and you'll sigh as you see all the great figures that will never be made.

TheSon:
I wonder what a Hutt smells like when you behead one with a light saber?

Certainly  a top 10 episode.

Scockery:
Fun episodes. Shows that good-guy free tend to be like that. Though, it reeked of fanfiction a tad with all these forces coming together. The odds on Pre Vizla finding the Brothers McMaulin' adrift in space? Must be the will of the force. Jabba colluded with the bros., ableit under pressure, but wasn't later killed for it by Sidious?

Vizla repairs the bros before he gets them to ally with him. Not wise.

"They have honour."

"More weakeness."

Nice, very Sith exchange.

I've not read spoiler or the book, but I'm guessing Pre Vizla's future is short. I almost thought they'd kill Sugi.

I liked the lumbering Gamorrean coming at the Mando with his axe and just getting shot. Haw! Also, the "you're telling me that I can find Jabba at Jabba's Palace." Beyond the obvious humor, that also made me laugh as how simply things are named in Star Wars sometimes.

Did the Mando transport appear or just the fighter? I thought I saw the transport breifly once, not sure.

Jabba the Slug:
YES FINALLY!!!

This episode was really very good. They're really making Maul's return worthwhile and important, instead of having him pointlessly return just for the fan hype. His new duds kinda remind me of Anakin's Episode III costume. That's pretty cool.

I loved Maul's line so much!! The "So you're telling me... I can find Jabba - at Jabba's palace?" The tone used made that line so beyond funny, especially because it's coming from Darth Maul.

I can't wait for them to actually get to Mandalore and kick everyone's ass.

And that duel against Sidious is undoubtedly going to be epic on so many levels. :-X

Diddly:
Yeah, awesome episode! Loved the Black Sun/Xizor people cameo. Also loved seeing Jabba's goons in action, even if they were just there to get their butts whipped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version