Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (66/69) > >>

Scott:
I don't think so

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March  6, 2013, 08:45 AM ---My friend brought up an interesting point...he swears Barriss is shown on the beach at Kashyyyk in ROTS alongside Luminara. I haven't had a chance to go back and check in HD slo-mo, but I tend to believe him.

If so, yeah, kind of a glaring continuity error there...

--- End quote ---

+1 to Scott's post.

Additionally, in the ROTS comic book adaptation, Barriss Offee had been shown getting killed on Felucia as part of Order 66.  But then SO MANY of the plot points that have been established in Dark Horse comics have been totally trounced by storylines in The Clone Wars animated series.

Which makes me wonder, just WHAT does Leland Chee do here?

Phrubruh:
Maybe the Jedi used some kind of mind washing technique on Barriss Offee to bring her back to the fold? For some bazaar reason she didn't have to stand military trial like Ahsoka did. Weird how the Jedi saved Barriss but not Ahsoka.

Jabba the Slug:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on March  6, 2013, 09:54 AM ---Which makes me wonder, just WHAT does Leland Chee do here?

--- End quote ---

It's funny, because for most of the stuff in the show that's a glaring continuity error, official posts from Leland Chee has mostly gone like this:

"In keeping with the continuity, [insert original canon here] is no longer canon, and TCW takes precedence."

I thought his job was to reconcile existing canon with new canon, not totally blowing it off and not saying anything like, "Hey, excuse me, Darth Maul was originally dead here, you can't do that."

Jesse James:
Season 5 Blu Ray announced...

Also, same day, Boxed set of the whole series.  Yikes.  I didn't buy ALL the old sets...  Only 1 and 2 I think.  The boxed set may appeal to me.

October 15th!

http://starwars.com/news/swce-2013-star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-five-and-seasons-1-5-box-sets-coming-this-fall.html

I'm not sure yet, but that boxed set really is calling me.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version