Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (68/69) > >>

McMetal:
I got Season 5 on BluRay for my birthday today. I am curious to see if the voice-synching is as noticeably off as has been reported. I hope not, that is inexcusable IMO.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on November  2, 2013, 09:23 PM ---I got Season 5 on BluRay for my birthday today. I am curious to see if the voice-synching is as noticeably off as has been reported. I hope not, that is inexcusable IMO.

--- End quote ---

Let me know what you find McMetal - I've been holding off picking it up as a result of the original reports that the audio synch was off...

Diddly:
Finally got around to opening my Complete Series Blu-Ray, and Season 5 discs don't even load. There's just a black screen. ::) A Season 4 disc worked perfectly though. Apparently this is a widespread problem, and the discs that don't work don't have the audio sync problem. Great job, Lucasfilm and Warner Bros!

Amazon is trying to tell me it's too late to return the set but I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and get a refund. No way I'm going to be stuck with this crappy set that doesn't even play.

McMetal:
That sucks, I had heard about that issue too. I guess some people got it to work by "updating" their Blu-Ray player via a web connection, but I don't know the exact steps.

I'm about 6 episodes in to my Season 5 disc so far, and I haven't noticed any issue with the audio synchronization so far, although I gather it is more noticeable in the Mandalore arc. We'll see...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on November  2, 2013, 11:11 PM ---Let me know what you find McMetal - I've been holding off picking it up as a result of the original reports that the audio synch was off...

--- End quote ---

FYI, I just finished watching the last episodes from Season 5 and am happy to report there were no audio synch issues with my copy. Everything looked and sounded great to me.  :)

What a great season that was, BTW...I can't wait to see the lost episodes/bonus content coming later this year...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version