Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars 1313

<< < (6/13) > >>

Phrubruh:
It does look very good. I wonder how the story will be. Rated M huh? Does that mean we get nudity?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on June  5, 2012, 09:24 AM ---It does look very good. I wonder how the story will be. Rated M huh? Does that mean we get nudity?

--- End quote ---

Nah, better dialogue.

Jesse James:
I'd think there might be racy stuff but I'm pretty positive nudity wouldn't be among it.  Close to it perhaps, but that's already in a lot of SW games anyway.  And figures.  And anything to get nerds worked up I guess. ;D

I'm looking forward to this, I just hope it isn't all hype and stuff.  There has to be a good story, good gameplay... It's got a lot of balancing it needs to do.  TFU was hyped immensely, and I felt that game never lived up to its hype.  It was fun enough once through, but it wasn't a game that I went back to.  I didn't find the environments particularly fascinating or anything.  I got far more enjoyment out of exploring Jedi Knight, or Mysteries of the Sith, or Dark Forces, or Force Commander, or Bounty Hunter, and so on and so forth.

I'm hoping the worlds are left pretty wide open so you actually can explore a little, immerse yourself in the game, and enjoy the environment you're in.

BH had such a cool side-bounty thing in it too.  I'd dig seeing that back in this.

Matt_Fury:
Visually, it definitely is pushing the envelope of what's out there.  PC gamers are going to need a high end machine for this, but Lucasarts in the past was great at pushing the bounds of technology.

It's really going to boil down to story.  This definitely has potential, but we are going to need the Lucasarrts of old for this!

Phrubruh:
I guess if this is well received it will give them a reason for pulling the trigger on the tv show. This could be an early pilot for the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version