Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars 1313

<< < (11/13) > >>

McMetal:

--- Quote from: SnTrooper on September 25, 2013, 04:25 PM ---I like how C-21 Highsinger from CW would have been in it. To bad it was cancelled. It would have greatly increased the chances of a figure of him.

--- End quote ---

YES! Good call, and I 100% agree. We need this guy in plastic!

Those shots look super cool, IMO, i really wish this would have come out.

Jesse James:
I missed SnTrooper's post there, but yeah that's a good figure candidate...  so are all these variation outfits for Boba too...  variation headsculpts (I guess the hair and level of scarring) would work too.  This is a game that really would've made a nice sub-line of figures like TFU got (but I think this would've been more appealing to a broader audience).

Phrubruh:
Why would Boba have different outfits? Wouldn't he have gotten his armor from his dad?

Jesse James:
I see him kind of evolving as a hunter...  Using the helmet at first maybe but possibly making out his own identity his own gear and things.  Also I kind of figure Jango had extra or different armor and gear too for different jobs or environments...  Like his two unique jet packs I figure he has other armor and gear.

Matt:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on September 30, 2013, 12:52 PM ---Why would Boba have different outfits? Wouldn't he have gotten his armor from his dad?

--- End quote ---

Because video games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version