Multimedia > The Original Trilogy

Tantive IV crew

<< < (8/8)

Jesse James:
Oh I've been on the receiving end, I know. :)  Just read a lil something about this recently, but not SW related.  You'd just be shocked how fan-sites can be even worse with each other over stuff.

One more point, on the risk being slight, I know you feel it's slight...  I feel it's slight as a SW fan who watched the movie too.  My argument was that the Empire maybe didn't feel it was slight since it's all an unknown for them.  That's all I was saying.  Their feelings are entirely based on the unknown...  ours aren't of course.

I could see us at the Death Star briefing...  I'm the neurotic officer screaming for the Tantive IV crew's heads, because I think they've seen the plans and all who have seen them must die.  You're the officer mad because you want to torture them for further information.  Vader chokes us both out.  ;D

JediJman:
LOL.  Vader would keep us around because we're not yes-men, though I do think we'd get the Motti treatment now and then.

Jesse James:
I can handle that, so long as I'm not the guy getting drug away by a couple pee-ons in goofy big helmets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version