Collectibles > Kubricks

2012 Medicom Parco Toy Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on May 24, 2012, 07:49 AM ---I'm more interested in the give-away carded figure that they are handing out this year.  Last year was the vinyl Obi-Wan.  Anyone taking bets?  Vinyl Tusken, vinyl Leia, vinyl Jawa?!

--- End quote ---

Isn't it these?

--- Quote from: Symposium on May 23, 2012, 04:56 PM ---Looks like we'll be getting carded versions of the Vinyl Vader and Tie Fighter pilot from DX4 for the Medicom Toy Exhibition. The Kubrick line is still dead in my eyes so I can't be bothered to make a new thread about them.

--- End quote ---

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: JediJman on May 24, 2012, 02:37 PM ---Isn't it these?

--- Quote from: Symposium on May 23, 2012, 04:56 PM ---Looks like we'll be getting carded versions of the Vinyl Vader and Tie Fighter pilot from DX4 for the Medicom Toy Exhibition. The Kubrick line is still dead in my eyes so I can't be bothered to make a new thread about them.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No, what I'm talking about is the following.  They announced last year that they were releasing the Stormtrooper and a re-carded Boba Fett at the show and would then have some available on the Project 1/6 site.  So we thought those were the only two figures we were getting.  Then, Medicom had a private event where they gave away carded vinyl Obi-Wan figures to the attendees.  What I'm saying is that I hope that they do the same thing this year and release another vintage nod carded figure.  I'm personally hoping for the Leia since we don't have a non-holo carded figure of her yet.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on May 24, 2012, 09:44 PM ---No, what I'm talking about is the following.  They announced last year that they were releasing the Stormtrooper and a re-carded Boba Fett at the show and would then have some available on the Project 1/6 site.  So we thought those were the only two figures we were getting.  Then, Medicom had a private event where they gave away carded vinyl Obi-Wan figures to the attendees.  What I'm saying is that I hope that they do the same thing this year and release another vintage nod carded figure.  I'm personally hoping for the Leia since we don't have a non-holo carded figure of her yet.

--- End quote ---

Sorry - I misread what you wrote.  Who all gets the free figure?  Leia is probably a good bet.  An Imperial Dignitary might be cool too...

scaryandy:
Hologram Darth Maul!

kaysui0248:

--- Quote from: scaryandy on June 23, 2012, 06:02 AM ---Hologram Darth Maul!

--- End quote ---

now on sale on auctions sites yahoo.co.jp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version