Collecting > Collector's Tips

Tiered Shelving (The Spice Rack Thread)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jesse James:
These are THAT old Scott?  I'd never seen them before in the kitchen area of WM and I really watch for this crap when I'm out.  I'd only seen the ones at Lowes or the Kitchen store in the mall and they were both grossly overpriced and not collapsable.

No clue they were that retro though.

Another J-MAC exclusive!

JediJman:
I looked for these at two Wal-Marts over the weekend and couldn't find them anywhere.  They should be in the Home section with dishes and such, right?   :P

Jesse James:
Yeah, like where they have the wire racks for drying dishes and stuff, is where they are at any WM around me.  If you see those, that's where they should be I'd guess.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  9, 2012, 07:41 PM ---Yeah, like where they have the wire racks for drying dishes and stuff, is where they are at any WM around me.  If you see those, that's where they should be I'd guess.

--- End quote ---

I hit a third WM today and still can't seem to find these.  I am looking in and around all the dish drying racks and silverware trays, but I don't see anything like this.  Walmart is not my friend today.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: JediJman on July  9, 2012, 01:56 PM ---I looked for these at two Wal-Marts over the weekend and couldn't find them anywhere.  They should be in the Home section with dishes and such, right?   :P

--- End quote ---

Try Target.  I found them in the kitchen accessory area, near some stuff like dish drainers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version